Monday, May 26, 2008

I'm not slacking

Well technically its Monday, very early in the morning on Monday... But I haven't been to sleep yet so it is still Sunday in my book. I did not go to the gym today for two reasons.... First of all, I haven't had a day off this week and secondly because I have the worst sun burn in the history of earth! I'm so hot, burning flesh sucks! Anyway another thing I didn't think of is that the Y is closed on Monday for memorial day. Not going to the gym for two days in a row is not the end of the world but I feel kind of guilty... not really.

So the first ten or so pounds came off as easy as my pants do after a long day at work (hanging out in your underwear is the best thing after a long day). So I'm assuming those first 10lbs were probably water... Now this shit is getting hard. But, I'm gonna keep on keepin' on... ya know?

The book I'm following says no lifting weights until after phase 2 which is a little over two weeks from now. I really like lifting weights, so that blows. I think this week I'm gonna try doing like 20-30 minutes of cardio and then an aquacise class. Someone told me that if you switch up your workout periodically its better for weight loss.... I wonder if this is true.

Any tips would be appreciated.

I talked to my friend Jaci B. on facebook chat tonight. That was so nice... I haven't spoken to her in FOREVER! We talked about all kinds of crap... Reminds me that I really want to get back into regular contact with my Maryville friends.

Anyway, I'm tired and I'm done.

2 comments:

allaboutattitude said...

I hate Mondays too!
Visit www.about-attitude.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Update the blog chica....I wanna know how you are doing! Miss you!